In a disturbing and rapidly developing case that has gripped Sydney, NSW Police Commissioner Mal Lanyon has launched a major manhunt for a five-month-old baby boy who was snatched from his family home in Sydney’s west.
The infant, who has not yet been publicly named for operational reasons, disappeared from his residence in the Mount Druitt area sometime late on Thursday night or early Friday morning. Police describe the situation as “extremely serious” and are treating the case as an abduction.

According to a police briefing held this morning, crime scene investigators discovered clear signs of an intruder. A man believed to be around 35 years old, with a distinctive large scar on the left side of his face, was captured on neighbourhood CCTV entering the property shortly before the baby went missing.
What has further alarmed investigators is the behaviour and statements of the baby’s parents. Commissioner Lanyon revealed that the accounts provided by the mother and father shortly after the disappearance contain several inconsistencies when compared with physical evidence at the scene.
“Some of the information we have received does not align with what we are seeing at the crime scene,” Lanyon said. “We are urgently seeking to clarify these details.”
In a significant breakthrough, forensic teams found traces of a suspicious substance on the baby’s cot. Preliminary tests suggest the substance may be linked to the intruder. Police have not yet revealed the exact nature of the substance, but sources say it is being fast-tracked for full analysis.
A small but crucial detail discovered during the forensic examination has reportedly “completely changed the direction of the investigation.” While police are remaining tight-lipped about this development, insiders suggest it has opened up new lines of inquiry that were not previously considered.
The entire western Sydney community has been placed on high alert. Police have released a detailed description of the suspect: a Caucasian or light-skinned male, approximately 175–180cm tall, medium build, with short dark hair and a prominent scar running across the left cheek and jaw area. He was last seen wearing dark clothing.
Residents in Mount Druitt, Whalan, Tregear, Bidwill, and surrounding suburbs have been urged to check their security cameras and report any suspicious activity immediately. Door-knock inquiries are currently underway across the neighbourhood.
Commissioner Mal Lanyon made an emotional direct appeal during the press conference:
“This is a five-month-old baby. He is completely helpless. We need the public’s help right now. If you saw anything, no matter how small, please contact Crime Stoppers or your local police station immediately.”
The case has sparked an outpouring of concern across New South Wales. Social media has been flooded with messages of support for the family, with many parents expressing horror at the thought of a baby being taken from his home.

This is not the first time Mount Druitt has been the centre of a high-profile missing child case, and local residents say they are deeply shaken. Community leaders have called for calm while urging everyone to remain vigilant.
As the search enters its second day, hundreds of police officers, including specialist units from the S3x Crimes Squad and Missing Persons Unit, are working around the clock. Helicopters have been deployed, and sniffer dogs are being used to search nearby bushland and parks.
Detectives are also examining the family’s background and social circle, though they have stressed that the parents are currently considered victims rather than suspects. However, the inconsistencies in their statements mean they remain persons of interest as police work to establish a full timeline of events.
The baby’s extended family has made an emotional public plea for his safe return. In a short statement released through police, they said: “He is our precious boy. Please bring him home to us.”
This case has once again highlighted the vulnerability of young children and the critical importance of community vigilance. As the hours tick by, the pressure on investigators continues to mount.
Commissioner Lanyon has assured the public that every possible resource is being used to find the baby and bring the perpetrator to justice.
“Every second counts,” he said. “We will not rest until this child is found.”
The entire state is now watching and hoping for a positive outcome. Police have set up a dedicated tip line and are encouraging anyone with information — no matter how insignificant it may seem — to come forward immediately.
News
THE BABY MAY BE IN DANGER…! — Police have launched an urgent search for missing five-month-old Alejandro Templo, who was last seen in Sydney’s west, as chilling new details emerge about the moments before he disappeared.
Police are urgently searching for a missing five-month-old boy last seen at a home in Sydney’s west. An urgent search…
A YOUNG WOMAN AND BABY LOST THEIR LIVES… — A devastating highway cr@sh at Oak Beach in Queensland has claimed the lives of a young woman and a baby, while another woman remains fighting for life in hospital.
A young woman and a baby have been killed in a horror crash that has left another woman fighting for…
CHILLING DETAILS ARE EMERGING… — Gang kingpin Lorenzo Lamalu has reportedly been g-u:nned down in Vietnam, sending shockwaves through Sydney’s underworld as police hunt two Australian men believed to be linked to the fatal sh00ting..
Police are hunting two Australian men believed to be linked to the deadly shooting. Sydney gang leader assassinated in Vietnam…
HIS FINAL MOMENTS WERE CAUGHT ON CAMERA… — A senior leader of the notorious Coconut Cartel has reportedly been sh0t d3ad in Vietnam, with harrowing footage allegedly capturing the terrifying final moments before the fatal attack.
Lorenzo Lemalu, 24, a former associate of the Alameddine crime family, was ambushed with bullets outside a restaurant in Ho Chi Minh…
HE WAS A DEDICATED FATHER, HUSBAND AND MUCH-LOVED OFFICER… — A Victoria Police sergeant has tragically d!ed after falling into a ravine while hiking the famous Inca Trail in Peru with his wife.
The 52-year-old was travelling with his wife when the tragic fall happened. An Australian police officer has died after reportedly…
VOTERS ARE TURNING AGAINST LABOR…— Shocking new polling suggests Pauline Hanson’s One Nation is now inching ahead of Labor following growing backlash over controversial tax changes announced after the budget.
As the post-budget fallout continues, new polling shows one party taking a major hit and a major opponent stepping up…
End of content
No more pages to load






