The police have issued a statement.

Claims about Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor will be investigated (Image: Getty)
Police have confirmed that an assessment into allegations that Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor committed misconduct in a public office, will be carried out with the Crown Prosecution Service.
They said it will be “to determine whether a criminal offence is suspected and whether a full investigation is required.”
Thames Valley Police Assistant Chief Constable Oliver Wright said: “We can confirm today (11/2) that Thames Valley Police is leading the ongoing assessment of allegations relating to misconduct in public office. This specifically relates to documents within the United States Department of Justice’s Epstein Files.
“As part of this assessment, we have engaged in discussions with Specialist Crown Prosecutors from the CPS. We will provide updates as and when they are available, but at this stage it would be inappropriate to discuss further specifics of this work.”
“During an assessment phase, information is evaluated to determine whether a criminal offence is suspected and whether a full investigation is required.
“Allegations of misconduct in public office involve particular complexities, and therefore an assessment must be conducted carefully and thoroughly.
“While we cannot provide timescales over when a decision as to whether a criminal investigation will be opened, we can assure you that Thames Valley Police is making progress as quickly as possible.”
At this stage, however, police have not confirmed that a criminal investigation has been launched. The latest update from Thames Valley Police indicates that while discussions with specialist CPS prosecutors are ongoing, a decision on whether the matter progresses to a full criminal investigation remains pending.

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor has been mentioned in the Epstein files (Image: GETTY)
Emails released by the US Department of Justice appear to show Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor sharing reports from official visits to Hong Kong, Vietnam, and Singapore.
Andrew is also facing growing pressure to testify in the US about his links to Epstein, and last week moved from his Windsor home to the Sandringham Estate in Norfolk.
On Monday, a Buckingham Palace spokesperson said King Charles was ready to support the police as they consider allegations against his brother.
News
“HE KNOWS MORE THAN HE SAYS.” — Omid Scobie’s Real Age, Reported Net Worth and His Close Meghan Markle Connection Explained
Omid Scobie has often been described as Meghan Markle’s “mouthpiece”. Omid Scobie is gearing up for the release of his…
“SHE’S NOT LYING LOW — SHE’S LAYING PLANS.” — Sarah Ferguson’s ‘Secret’ Location Reportedly Revealed as Comeback Rumors Swirl
The former Duchess of York is currently not in the UK following the latest release of Epstein files. Sarah Ferguson…
THE CINEMAS HELD THEIR BREATH… AND THEN WUTHERING HEIGHTS FINALLY GOT A DATE.
Emerald Fennell’s Wuthering Heights has earned an impressive Rotten Tomatoes score ahead of its release. Wuthering Heights is coming to…
“TIMING RAISES EYEBROWS.” — Princess Beatrice’s Husband Makes Major Announcement as Andrew’s Epstein Bombshells Resurface
Princess Beatrice’s husband is ending his trip in the US as he posts a new message. Princess Beatrice’s husband posted…
“A NON-NEGOTIABLE.” — Meghan Markle’s Alleged Demand to Prince Harry as Royal Family Faces Epstein Fallout
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will want to avoid the Epstein scandal as pressure mounts on Firm, claims expert. An…
TWELVE YEARS OF SILENCE — AND NOW THIS.’ — The Biggest Michael Schumacher Health Update Yet
The F1 icon hasn’t been seen in public since his tragic skiing accident in December 2013 Two weeks ago, the…
End of content
No more pages to load





