🚨 3,590 TONS OF LANDFILL WASTE LATER… THE TRAGIC T...

🚨 3,590 TONS OF LANDFILL WASTE LATER… THE TRAGIC TRUTH ABOUT JA’DERRIUS HAS FINALLY BEEN CONFIRMED

The remains of a 15-year-old boy who had been missing for more than two months were discovered Tuesday in a landfill near Baton Rouge, La., police said.

FBI New Orleans said Wednesday that DNA testing confirmed the remains belonged to Ja’Derrius Minnieweather, who disappeared on June 5.

A suspect in the teen’s disappearance and death, 51-year-old Maurice Parms, was arrested on June 22 and booked into the East Baton Rouge Parish Prison on a first-degree murder charge.
Maurince Parms (Baton Rouge Police Department)

Maurince Parms (Baton Rouge Police Department)

Police noted in an arrest warrant reviewed by WAFB that investigators believe Minnieweather was beaten to death during a disagreement with Parms over allegations that Parms was acting inappropriately toward a 16-year-old girl who was a longtime friend of Minnieweather.

Investigators allege Parms concealed the teen’s body and discarded evidence before placing his remains where they would ultimately be taken to the landfill.

While investigating Minnieweather’s disappearance, detectives said they uncovered evidence of an inappropriate relationship between Parms and the 16-year-old girl.
Baton Rouge Police search landfill for Ja’Derrius Minnieweather (WAFB via CNN Newsource)

Baton Rouge Police search landfill for Ja’Derrius Minnieweather (WAFB via CNN Newsource)

Online records show Parms was charged on Aug. 14 with additional offenses, including second-degree vaginal rape, trafficking of children for sexual purposes and indecent behavior with juveniles. He is being held on a combined $600,000 bond on the new charges.

Disclaimer: This story is fictional and created for entertainment purposes only. Any names, characters, places, or events are fictitious or used fictitiously. No real person or organization is intended to be portrayed.

Related Articles