:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():focal(750x387:752x389):format(webp)/prince-andrew-moving-truck-21126-eb7996dc7ca14adba999930bca2b202f.jpg)
Ex-Prince Andrew; Vans leave Royal Lodge on Feb. 4, 2026.Credit : Jordan Pettitt – Pool/Getty; Peter Nicholls/Getty
NEED TO KNOW
Ex-Prince Andrew’s moving trucks accidentally brought his things to the wrong house this week, according to the Daily Mail
Andrew is temporarily staying at Wood Farm while his permanent accommodations at Marsh Farm, both on the Sandringham estate, are renovated
Andrew was stripped of his royal titles, as well as the lease to his longtime home at Royal Lodge, last fall amid renewed interest in his ties to Jeffrey Epstein
The former Prince Andrew’s move came with a hiccup.
The former Duke of York, now known as Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, officially moved out of his longtime Windsor home, Royal Lodge, last week. He is temporarily staying at Wood Farm while his permanent accommodations at Marsh Farm, both on the royal family’s Sandringham estate in Norfolk, are renovated.
On Tuesday, Feb. 10, The Daily Mail reported that moving vans were seen traveling to Marsh Farm. They later headed to Wood Farm, where they reportedly unloaded the belongings.
The outlet also reported that Andrew is “lonely and bored” in his new home, where Waitrose and Amazon delivery trucks have also been spotted on the property in recent days.
Andrew was stripped of his royal titles and forced to give up Royal Lodge by King Charles last fall amid renewed criticism over his connections to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. He relocated to the privately-owned Sandringham estate, and it’s understood that Andrew’s accommodations moving forward will be paid for by the King.
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():focal(954x333:956x335):format(webp)/prince-andrew-king-charles-queen-elizabeth-funeral-11224-572de48f73cc4d92b2d4453f93d72ec4.jpg)
Prince Andrew and King Charles at the funeral of Queen Elizabeth on Sept. 19, 2022.Patrick van Katwijk/Getty
As new evidence continues to be released by the U.S. Department of Justice, the former prince is facing more pushback from the members of his royal family. Recently released emails appear to suggest that Andrew shared confidential information with Epstein during his role as a trade envoy.
The anti-monarchy group Republic lodged a complaint regarding those allegations with the Thames Valley Police last week, prompting the King to finally break his silence on the matter and issue a statement from Buckingham Palace on Monday, Feb. 9.
“The King has made clear, in words and through unprecedented actions, his profound concern at allegations which continue to come to light in respect of Mr. Mountbatten-Windsor’s conduct,” the palace said in the statement.
“While the specific claims in question are for Mr. Mountbatten-Windsor to address, if we are approached by Thames Valley Police, we stand ready to support them as you would expect,” it continued.
“As was previously stated, Their Majesties’ thoughts and sympathies have been, and remain with, the victims of any and all forms of abuse,” the palace concluded.
The day prior, Prince William and Kate Middleton also released a statement via a spokesperson that read, “I can confirm the Prince and Princess have been deeply concerned by the continuing revelations. Their thoughts remain focused on the victims.”
Protestors were seen last week placing “pubic service announcements” around Sandringham, warning residents of a “Sweaty Nonce in the Area.”
“Andrew Mountbatten Windsor (previously: ‘Prince Andrew’),” the signs read. “Close friend of notorious paedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Enthusiastic participant in his sex trafficking network. Paid millions to try and silence survivors.”
Additionally, it’s been reported that some Sandringham staffers plan to refuse to serve the former prince in his new accommodations.
A source told The Sun in a report published on Feb. 4, “They’ve been told they don’t have to serve Andrew or work for him if they feel uncomfortable. There is already quite a list saying no thanks. There is understandably a lot of disquiet as he is now a total pariah.”
News
Drama unfolds: Cardi B ends her relationship with Stefan Diggs right at the Super Bowl, Offset’s ex-girlfriend revealed to be involved
Feb 2, 2025; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Cardi B at the 67th Annual Grammy Awards at Crypto.com Arena in Los…
Super Bowl dshed: Ebro “eviscerates” Mase for trashing Bad Bunny with a disrespectful 4/10 rating!
Feb 5, 2026; San Francisco, CA, USA; Ebro Darden moderates the Super Bowl LX halftime show press conference at Moscone…
Parting ways: Sarah Ferguson seeks new PR team, determined to cut Prince Andrew out of her future
Sarah Ferguson and Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor (Image: Getty) Sarah Ferguson has reportedly told pals she is planning her future with a…
Abandoning a noble medical career to “carry bricks,” this 22-year-old girl met an outcome no one expected!
When Caitlyn Goodman was growing up as one of four girls in her family, she never dreamed she would one…
Health update: Lindsey Vonn speaks out after her third surgery
Lindsey Vonn says she has had a successful third surgery on the broken leg she suffered during the women’s Olympic downhill on…
A nightmare in Milan: British figure skater “muse” bursts into tears after a fall that cost her her historic Olympic medal!
Lewis Gibson did his best to smile, but the pained pinch on the face of his partner, Lilah Fear, as…
End of content
No more pages to load






