RESPECT FOR WOMEN… OR JUST A COVER UPFRONT?!...

RESPECT FOR WOMEN… OR JUST A COVER UPFRONT?! – DISTURBING NEW DETAILS EMERGE FROM SYDNEY SWANS ALLEGED S-EXUAL A-SSAULT INCIDENT AS BOMBSHELL CLAIMS DEEPEN THE SCANDAL.

Bombshell twist as details of Sydney Swans alleged sexual assault incident exposed

New details from inside the Swans Five’s Pullman Hotel room have allegedly been leaked with new allegations leaving figures “shocked”.

Bombshell details have emerged in another explosive twist to the Sydney Swans alleged sexual assault scandal.

The Victoria Police Sexual Crimes Squad continues to investigate an alleged sexual assault that occurred inside the team’s Pullman Hotel in the early hours of Monday morning — hours after players had been given permission to party following a win over Essendon at the MCG.

The Swans have confirmed five players were present inside a hotel room when a woman claims she was sexually assaulted.

As first reported by The Herald Sun, the woman at the centre of the allegations has claimed up to nine men were present.

The Swans have strongly refuted any suggestion more than five players were present and issued a statement on Friday to say the club is considering its legal position while condemning “misinformation” being reported.

Hours after that statement was released, The Age revealed former Swans star Taylor Adams visited the hotel room at some point.

Adams, who played 173 games for Collingwood before finishing his career with the Swans where he played just 23 games in three seasons, is reportedly a close friend of Swans star Isaac Heeney.

Of the five Swans players involved in the alleged incident, Heeney is reportedly at the centre of the police investigation.

Sydney Swans AFLW captain Lucy McEvoy speaks to the whole club at the SCG on Friday. Photo by Phil Hillyard.
Sydney Swans AFLW captain Lucy McEvoy speaks to the whole club at the SCG on Friday. Photo by Phil Hillyard.
Heeney, Chad Warner, Nick Blakey, James Jordon and Riley Bice have all been suspended for the remainder of the 2025 season as a result of their big night out where the club says they breached behavioural standards by staying out late, drinking and bringing women back to the hotel in East Melbourne.

New details have now emerged from the night of drinking with Code Sports revealing shocking new details about how the alleged events played out.

According to the report, sources allege cocaine and ketamine were being consumed in the hotel room.

That comes after the ABC reported Victoria Police detectives have been told some Sydney players paid adult entertainers to allow them to consume drugs, believed to be cocaine, “from the women’s breasts and buttocks”.

Code Sports has now revealed the mood inside the hotel room changed entirely when one of the two exotic dancers present claimed she was inappropriately touched “beyond what was agreed”.

According to the report, one of the women was “enraged” when one male in the room slapped her buttocks four times instead of the three slaps that had been agreed.

All five players have denied criminal wrongdoing. The police investigation remains ongoing. No formal charges have been filed. No players have been formally interviewed by police, however, it has been reported police have concluded their interviews with the five players.

Next video thumbnail
Next video thumbnail
Next video thumbnail
Next video thumbnail
Next video thumbnail
Next video thumbnail
Next video thumbnail
Next video thumbnail
Next video thumbnail
Next video thumbnail

‘Of the highest order’: Dean Cox responds to lawyer comments

Sydney Swans coach Dean…

Code Sports revealed the complaint caused a commotion inside the room before one of the women was allegedly locked out of the room with barely any clothes on before 7am.

As it has been widely reported the two exotic dancers, arranged through Party Girls Melbourne, were called after 4am and were seen in the hotel foyer speaking with hotel staff and Swans employees, including coach Dean Cox, before 7am — meaning the entire incident unfolded in a number of hours.

There’s no suggestion Cox was inside the hotel room during the alleged incident.

While the focus rightly remains on the allegation of sexual assault and the welfare of the woman who made the allegation, the impact of how the incident has rocked the football industry to its core cannot go unreported.

In the days that followed, the Swans board of directors held an emergency meeting and quickly announced the sanctions — which had the support of the AFL and were “unanimously” supported by the rest of the playing group.

Taylor Adams announced his retirement this year. Photo by Russell Freeman/AFL Photos via Getty Images)
Taylor Adams announced his retirement this year. Photo by Russell Freeman/AFL Photos via Getty Images)
The Swans still need to field a team to face North Melbourne at the SCG on Sunday, but for all the other parties involved, there will be no returning to normalcy any time soon.

The five players will not be in attendance at the SCG on Sunday and their futures remain up in the air despite all having contracts covering the 2027 AFL season.

That is just one of many shockwaves that are humming right now.

Lawyers for the two women present inside the hotel room say they are preparing to launch civil action in the Common Law Division of the court and will claim damages for pain, suffering, psychological injury and economic loss.

“We are currently investigating the circumstances and preparing to commence legal proceedings against the club and potentially the individuals involved,” Manny Carbone, a partner at Carbone Lawyers, told The Age on Friday afternoon.

Nick Blakey, Isaac Heeney and Chad Warner were named in the 2024 All Australian team. Photo by Dylan Burns/AFL Photos via Getty Images.
Nick Blakey, Isaac Heeney and Chad Warner were named in the 2024 All Australian team. Photo by Dylan Burns/AFL Photos via Getty Images.
“Our clients are extremely traumatised and feel that their dignity and personal rights have been seriously violated by the events of Monday.”

Carbonne Lawyers Partner and Head of Personal Injury Law and Litigation John Karantzis earlier told 3AW’s Tom Elliot he was shocked at what is alleged to have occurred.

He said the women were subjected to “disgusting” and “abhorrent” behaviour.

News.com.au is not suggesting the claims of the lawyer are true, just that they are the allegations made on behalf of the women involved.

One further bombshell dropped by Code Sports concerns the reputation of the Swans’ senior men’s playing group.

The club has previously widely been viewed as a league leader in community work and its so-called clean-cut culture.

However, Code Sports reports there have been rumblings for some time that Swans players have been “partying hard” while enjoying their anonymity outside the Melbourne fish bowl.

Cox said during his Friday press conference players do not have a curfew, but there is an understanding that players will “make the right choices” during nights on the town.

Code reports Swans players “have a long leash” when it comes to off-field partying and that figures in the footy landscape were not surprised Sydney players were found to have breached the club’s behavioural standards in the hours leading up to the alleged sexual assault.

As Swans captain Callum Mills and Cox said multiple times this week, it will be a long time and take a lot of work to pull the club’s reputation out of the mud.

Disclaimer: This story is fictional and created for entertainment purposes only. Any names, characters, places, or events are fictitious or used fictitiously. No real person or organization is intended to be portrayed.

Related Articles

News 17 hours ago

With Patrick safely behind bars, Huw believes he’s finally escaped the psychological grip of the killer whose crimes haunted him for years.  Living in an isolated house by the sea with his wife Alice, Huw is determined to rebuild a quiet life, far from the violence that nearly destroyed them, according to the synopsis. It concludes: “But peace, he soon realises, is an illusion.”

Robson Green is seriously creepy in ‘superb’ new Channel 5 crime drama The Grantchester star…