Robert Irwin’s next move after I’m a Celebrity axed by Channel 10
The Aussie 22-year-old’s year has just opened up slightly after the reality TV show was ‘rested’.

Robert Irwin and Julia Morris won’t be filming I’m A Celeb later this year after Channel 10 ‘rested’ it.
(Channel 10)
Robert Irwin now has a few free months up his sleeve after I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! was axed by Channel 10 next year.
The popular reality TV series is typically filmed in South Africa toward the end of the year and takes several weeks for production to go from start to finish.
The show used to be live, but Channel 10 mixed things up with the 2026 season by doing it pre-recorded.
But the network has revealed it has “rested” the program in 2027 and hinted it could return in 2028, but no promises are being made just yet.
That means hosts Robert Irwin and Julia Morris are sadly out of a job at the end of the year for now.
“I want to express what an absolute privilege it has been to work on this show for the past three seasons,” the 22-year-old said.
“I grew up watching this show as so many Aussies do, so to be part of the fantastic team that makes this series a reality felt like a dream come true.
“We have had the honour of sharing incredible stories and create a platform to shine a light on amazing charities that our celebrities have supported along the way.
“And to do it all alongside my co-host, and friend, Julia Morris made it a truly life-changing experience that I will remember for the rest of my life.”
What is Robert Irwin doing next?
Robert already had a fairly stacked 2026 without I’m A Celeb, but the sudden announcement on Friday means he’ll have some breathing room to explore other opportunities.
Ever since his win on Dancing With The Stars in November, his life has been on a seemingly never-ending whirlwind journey.
“It’s been crazy,” he revealed to PEOPLE recently.
He’s already filmed a spin-off show from that dancing reality series called The Next Pro, which comes out in July.
“Next, I’m heading back to what I would refer to as my day job, which is conservation,” Robert added.
“So I’ll be back in Australia for a few weeks in the middle of nowhere, then I’m straight on to London to do a big climate change summit, and then I’m back in the States over the summer to roll out The Next Pro.
“And then I’m back on my crocodile research expedition, covered in mud in the middle of Northern Australia.”
Robert Irwin praised for his ‘extraordinary’ work ethic
Julia Morris told Yahoo Lifestyle she was blown away by Robert’s work ethic, as he had virtually no time off in between Dancing With The Stars and I’m A Celeb late last year.
“It was so extraordinary,” she said. “He went from the ballroom floor to the airport to do Good Morning America.
“Then he flew to Johannesburg, with the many different stopovers, to us in Kruger and started work the next day.
“I think he is an extraordinary human being.”

The reality TV show hosted by Robert Irwin and Julia Morris will be ‘rested’ next year.
With I’m A Celeb now axed for at least a year, it frees Robert up to possibly pursue more opportunities in the US.
There was even talk this week that he could fetch $50 million multi-year deals now that he’s a household name in America.
“[Robert] will get whatever he wants, basically, and if there’s a competition for him, he’ll get even more money,” celebrity publicist Max Markson told Yahoo Lifestyle.
He explained Aussie networks wouldn’t even be able to get close to those numbers, and Robert might end up spending more time across the Pacific if the right deals came along.
“I’m just trying to pick projects that fill me with that real sense of joy,” he told PEOPLE.
But Robert could just use those spare weeks at the end of the year to rest, recuperate, and have a breather after a hectic year.
CRE: https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/robert-irwins-next-move-after-im-a-celebrity-axed-by-channel-10-070000161.html
News
Tensions are rising in Formula 1. Ferrari are reportedly furious over a last-minute FIA rule change — and it could have a direct impact on Lewis Hamilton
Ferrari furious over last-minute ‘unfair’ FIA rule changes that affect Lewis Hamilton Lewis Hamilton’s second season at Ferrari is not…
Big questions are swirling in Formula 1. Max Verstappen has given an update on his future in the sport — just days before the Canadian Grand Prix
Max Verstappen gives update on future in F1 ahead of Canadian Grand Prix The Dutchman has only finished as high…
A large-scale operation is in full swing as police search for missing 14-year-old Taylor Charlton, with a helicopter deployed to comb the area from above
Police helicopter used in ‘major search’ for boy, 14 Devon and Cornwall Police A pair of shoes that detectives believe…
A legendary NASCAR driver has tragically di3d at the age of 41 — just hours after pulling out of a race, sending shockwaves through the motorsport world
Shock as all-time Nascar great dies aged 41 just hours after pulling out of race The two-time Cup series champion…
A lavish home is at the center of debate. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Montecito mansion is drawing mixed reactions — but fans are stepping in to defend the couple
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s fans defend $29m home interiors after neighbour backlash The Duke and Duchess of Sussex reside…
The BBC might have just found your next obsession with The Uniform — a gripping six-part police thriller that’s got viewers completely hooked
‘Deeply engaging’ 6-part police thriller is the perfect binge watch if you’re missing Line of Duty We’re seriously missing Line…
End of content
No more pages to load






