Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will want to avoid the Epstein scandal as pressure mounts on Firm, claims expert.

An expert thinks Meghan Markle might want to avoid reputational damage (Image: John Nacion/WireImage)
As the stain of Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes continues to spread, it may well raise fears of what further reputational damage it could do to the rest of the Royal Family, an expert has claimed. A royal expert believes, Meghan Markle, who is on her journey to build a megabrand, could be concerned about developments regarding the latest drop of Epstein files.It has been almost two weeks since the latest Epstein document dump where the Department of Justice dropped three million files.
Royal expert, Duncan Larcombe, said: “There’s no doubt the royal family are going through a crisis at the moment, one of the biggest crises they have had to face since the death of Princess Diana. Meghan will be aware of how upset Harry is by what’s happened, and that it’s a difficult time for the Royal Family.”
He added: “But in a way she’ll probably be pleased that Harry has stayed out of it, she’ll be wary of guilt by association. I’m sure she’s telling him ‘keep your head down, don’t get involved, the royal family is in a crisis, don’t drag us into this.’”
Therefore, Meghan might have another wish to keep her brand as “squeaky clean” as possible. As reported in the Mirror, Mr Larcombe said: “There was a time when all Meghan needed to do was associate herself with the royal brand, but at the moment, particularly for her, perhaps now is not the time to be going on about what a close member of the royal family she was and still is.”
Meghan Markle launched her luxury lifestyle brand, As Ever, in early 2025. It features lifestyle items like jams, teas, candles, and wine. The brand, which recently released a Valentine’s Day chocolate collection with Compartés, and closely tied to her Netflix series.
However, Meghan’s Netflix lifestyle show, ‘With Love, Meghan’ failed to hit the mark with its second season as the streaming service has reportedly ditched any plans to make a third series.

Meghan Markle launched her As Ever brand last year (Image: John Nacion/WireImage)
After the latest tranche of files were released, the Royal Family was thrust into fresh turmoil after yet more damaging emails between Sarah Ferguson, Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Jeffrey Epstein were released.
King Charles made his first intervention in the latest round of revelations in the Epstein scandal, saying Buckingham Palace is ready to support the police as they consider allegations against his brother Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor.
“The King has made clear, in words and through unprecedented actions, his profound concern at allegations which continue to come to light in respect of Mr Mountbatten-Windsor’s conduct,” a Palace spokesman said.
“While the specific claims in question are for Mr Mountbatten-Windsor to address, if we are approached by Thames Valley Police we stand ready to support them as you would expect.”
Thames Valley Police confirmed it is assessing whether there are grounds to investigate a complaint by the anti-monarchy group Republic, which reported Mountbatten-Windsor for suspected misconduct in public office and breach of official secrets.

News
“TIMING RAISES EYEBROWS.” — Princess Beatrice’s Husband Makes Major Announcement as Andrew’s Epstein Bombshells Resurface
Princess Beatrice’s husband is ending his trip in the US as he posts a new message. Princess Beatrice’s husband posted…
TWELVE YEARS OF SILENCE — AND NOW THIS.’ — The Biggest Michael Schumacher Health Update Yet
The F1 icon hasn’t been seen in public since his tragic skiing accident in December 2013 Two weeks ago, the…
‘NEW STATE. NO ANNOUNCEMENT.’ — Zara and Mike Tindall Quietly Spotted After Leaving California
Mike Tindall confirmed he attended the Super Bowl on Sunday night Mike Tindall and Zara Tindall have been pictured enjoying…
‘SHE SPOKE — AND THE PALACE FELT IT.’ — Princess Addresses Epstein’s ‘Terrible Crimes’ in Statement That Changes the Tone
Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie have not publicly commented regarding the Epstein scandal Sarah Ferguson appeared to claim that Princess…
Princess Breaks Silence on Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Terrible Crimes’ — Admits She Met Him at Private Screening
Before marrying Prince Carl Philip in 2015, Sofia Hellqvist worked as a model and television personality Princess Sofia has publicly…
‘Not Turning Their Backs’: Why Princess Eugenie and Beatrice Are Still Supporting Prince Andrew
Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice are not abandoning their father despite strained family relationships amid ongoing controversy Princess Eugenie and…
End of content
No more pages to load






