Bombshell Twist in Swans Hotel S-can-dal: Third Wo...

Bombshell Twist in Swans Hotel S-can-dal: Third Woman May Take Legal Action as Investigation Raises New Questions

A third woman involved in the Swans hotel scandal is considering taking legal action, her lawyers have said.

The woman told Slater and Gordon Lawyers to investigate a potential civil claim, the firm said in a statement.

All five Swans players have been suspended for the remainder of the season. Getty Images

“Our client has had her entire world turned upside down and is now trying to navigate an incredibly traumatic experience,” senior lawyer Jackson Pannam said.

The lawyer said his client was the individual who contacted police immediately following the alleged assault.

Pannam said any civil claim would be separate to any criminal proceedings.

“Everyone deserves to be safe going about their life, at home, at work, and in public spaces without risk of being assaulted or harmed,” he said.

The Sydney Swans have issued a new statement today reiterating that no staff members outside of the five players were involved.

“The Sydney Swans categorically confirms that no member of staff is involved in the investigation. This includes being in the hotel room central to the police investigation,” the statement read.

“The Club reiterates that no player has been interviewed by police at this stage.”

Meanwhile, police have given no indication as to whether any criminal charges will be laid against any of the Swans players.

“The exact circumstances of the matter are still being established and a number of people have been spoken to,” a statement from Victoria Police on Saturday read.

“As the investigation remains active and ongoing, we will not be commenting further including providing information on the specific circumstances of the matter, movements of detectives and any statements or interviews taken.”

Yesterday 9News reported two other women in the case intend to launch legal proceedings against the five players.

They are being represented by different lawyers to the third woman.

Swans superstar Isaac Heeney. AFL Photos via Getty Images

Isaac Heeney, Chad Warner, Nick Blakey, Riley Bice and James Jordon have all been stood down for the rest of the season for breaching club guidelines. That action is independent to any investigations into allegations of sexual assault in a hotel room in Melbourne last week.

Detectives travelled to Sydney and are focusing their investigation on star player Isaac Heeney. No charges have been laid.

The five players have been suspended for the remainder of the 2026 season.

On Friday, the Swans strongly apologised to the victims involved and to all women, saying the behaviour of the players was not acceptable.

Nine.com.au is not suggesting any of the players who have been stood down have been accused of sexual assault, formally interviewed by police or charged, just that they have been linked to an alleged investigation at a Melbourne hotel.

Disclaimer: This story is fictional and created for entertainment purposes only. Any names, characters, places, or events are fictitious or used fictitiously. No real person or organization is intended to be portrayed.

Related Articles