
Harry and Meghan are said to be heading for a ‘fresh start’ (Image: GETTY)
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are seemingly heading towards a “fresh start” after things “went wrong really quickly”, according to one royal expert. The couple, who now live in the US, stepped down as senior working royals in 2020.
Speaking after the Sussexes’ recent visit to Australia, royal expert Duncan Larcombe shares that he believes things could be headed in a different direction, with the trip deemed as a potential calculated “rebrand” to attempt to smooth things over with the King and Prince William.
The couple have made several attacks on the family since stepping back from royal life, but, according to Mr Larcombe, the attacks appear to have come to an end.
The Mirror reported that the expert said: “They’ve stopped their attacks on the royals and in many ways are now behaving like members of the family, as we saw during their visit to Australia.
“It looks like this is a fresh start. They’re acting in ways they would have if they’d never left the Royal Family in the first place. There isn’t the anger and bitterness any more”.
The couple celebrated their eighth wedding anniversary this week, with the expert stating the moment that it was the “end to Harry’s single life”.
He said: “Charles walking Meghan down the aisle was an incredible gesture and, at the time, it seemed to cement her arrival into the family,”
Duncan notes. “Having somebody mixed race marrying into the royal family was a case of ‘about time, too’ to many people, and for the younger prince, who’d had a rough time, the public wished Harry well and saw the wedding as an end to his single life. It’s incredible that it went so wrong so quickly.”
Harry has previously admitted that he would like reconciliation with his family on a number of occasions. Speaking to the BBC, Harry said: “There have been so many disagreements, differences between me and some of my family.

Meghan could join Harry in the UK this summer (Image: GETTY)
“This current situation that has been ongoing for five years with regards to human life and safety is the sticking point. It is the only thing that’s left. Of course, some members of my family will never forgive me for writing a book. Of course, they will never forgive me for lots of things. But I would love reconciliation with my family.
“I’ve always, there’s no point in continuing to fight anymore. As I said, life is precious… but it would be nice to reconcile.”
Prince Harry met with the King last year, but he is not thought to have seen or spoken to his brother in a few years.
Harry is set to travel to the UK in July for the one-year countdown for the 2027 Invictus Games – a trip that could see him bring his whole family. According to the expert, there is “every chance” that Meghan and their two children could join him.
News
Diving Tragedy in the Maldives: Finnish Divers Share New Theory on the D3:aths of Italian Tourists Inside Deep-Sea Cave
Finnish rescue divers have shared a new theory about why five Italian divers died while exploring deep-sea caves in the Maldives….
Official: Hit Reality Show “I’m A Celebrity… Australia” Canceled, Both Hosts Speak Up
After initially denying that the show was not going off the air, Network 10 have confirmed to The Weekly that…
Sad news in the search for missing 14-year-old boy Taylor Charlton in Barnstaple
Taylor Charlton was last seen on May 8 in Barnstaple, and widespread searches have been ongoing in the area to find the missing…
Leaked Britney Spears Arrest Video and Report: Talking Nonsensically, Drastic Mood Swings When Pulled Over by Cops
Britney Spears spoke “nonsensically” and appeared to have “drastic mood swings” when she was arrested in March for driving under the influence, according…
Breathtaking new classic blockbuster on Netflix: Enthusiastic audience binges through the night because of an unexpected detail!
Netflix viewers have been binge-watching Nemesis, the gritty new crime drama that landed on the streamer on Thursday. Told across eight episodes,…
Authorities are focusing on analyzing a newly discovered detail regarding the disappearance of the 14-year-old boy missing for 2 weeks in Devon
Teen Taylor Charlton was last seen in a Tesco Extra parking lot in Devon, England, before heading towards a river…
End of content
No more pages to load






