A woman and two children have been killed in a suspected domestic violence attack.
Their bodies were found by police at a home on Raymond Ave in Campbelltown, southwest Sydney, about 7.50pm on Monday.
A triple-zero had been made from inside the house.
A 47-year-old man was arrested at the scene and has been taken to Campbelltown Police Station.
Acting Superintendent Michael Moroney said the woman was her mid-40s and the children were both under 10 years old.
‘I can’t give you specific information regards to how they passed, what I can tell you is all three persons sustained significant injuries and it was a particularly violent crime scene,’ he told reporters on Monday night.
‘The link to the three people inside has not been established at this stage, however, we believe they are all known to each other.’
‘A crime scene has been established, and an investigation has commenced by Campbelltown City PAC Detectives, assisted by State Crime Command’s Homicide Squad,’ NSW Police said in a statement.

+3
View gallery
Three people have died at a home in Campbelltown, southwest Sydney

+3
View gallery
Early reports indicate a woman and two children were killed in an alleged domestic violence incident

+3
View gallery
Police and multiple ambulance crews attended the home after 7pm
Photos from the scene showed the street flooded with police cars.
Several ambulance crews responded to the initial call.
Homicide investigators cordoned off a large area around the two-storey home.
News
THE BUS WAS ‘NOT THE BEST’… — SURVIVOR’S ACCOUNT AFTER FATAL GUMLU CRASH SPARKS NEW QUESTIONS
A survivor of a deadly bus crash which killed a young tourist has claimed the driver warned passengers the vehicle was “not…
HE WAS ONLY 14… — DEVASTATED FAMILY BEGS YOUNG OFFENDERS TO LISTEN AFTER TRAGIC CRASH CLAIMS TEEN’S LIFE
A heartbroken mother has issued a sobering plea to young criminals after her 14-year-old son was killed in a stolen…
NEW SHARK SCARE OFF ROTTNEST: BOATERS STUNNED AS HUGE GREAT WHITE APPEARS NEAR VESSEL AFTER DE-ADLY ATTACK TRAGEDY
Terrified fishermen have filmed the moment a five-metre-long great white shark menaced their small boat just off the coast of…
Lil Durk FACES ONLINE STORM AFTER VIRAL CLAIMS ABOUT King Von’S GRA-VESITE SPREAD — FANS DEMAND ANSWERS
The internet was thrown into another wave of emotional debate this week after viral posts began circulating around alleged activity…
KING VON WASN’T SIGNED TO DURK — Memo600 DROPS BOMBSHELL CLAIM AS HE ADDRESSES SH00TING, ROBBERY RUMORS & STREET DRAMA
Chicago drill culture has never been short on rumors, loyalty debates, and competing versions of history. But this week, attention…
FAMILY FEUD TURNED FATAL: RISING QUEENS RAPPER Prince McFarlane DE-AD AFTER PROPERTY DISPUTE SH0CKS COMMUNITY
The death of rising Queens rapper Prince McFarlane has left an entire community searching for answers after a family dispute…
End of content
No more pages to load






