
A MAN in his 20s has allegedly been raped on a university campus in West Sussex as police launch an investigation.
Cops have released three CCTV images of a man they want to speak to over the University of Chichester accusations first filed on January 5.

Police have now released images of a man they are looking to speak toCredit: Sussex Police

Officers believe he may have information that could help with their enquiriesCredit: Sussex Police
Officers believe the individual may have information that could help with their enquiries.
It was reported that the alleged victim was raped by another man between 10pm and 10.45pm last month.
According to police, he is still being given support by specialist officers.
Three CCTV images have now been released of a man by Sussex police.
One shows him with his hood up wearing glasses and then two of the same person without glasses.
Detective Inspector Matt Phelps said: “A thorough investigation has been launched into this incident, with the welfare of the victim as our foremost priority.
“We believe the man pictured here will be of great help to our enquiries and we are keen to speak to him.
“If you can help, please contact us online or via 101, quoting Operation Collingwood.”
Anyone who recognises the man pictured, or has any information that could help with the investigation, is asked to contact police online or via 101, quoting Operation Collingwood.
Also in Sussex Hove Crown Court tragically heard this week that a girl – now aged 13 was raped, sexually abused, burnt & beaten by three generations of her own family for years.
The victim was preyed on by her dad, grandad and two brothers as three generations of the family, who can’t be named, joined in on the sickening abuse.
Her mum turned a blind eye to the reign of terror, which began when the girl was just six years old and lasted until secondary school.
Her sister was also physically abused at the family home in West Sussex.
The youngster’s grandad, dad, mum and two brothers have now been jailed for almost 100 years.

Three CCTV images have been released of the same manCredit: Sussex Police
News
No Battles, No Spectacle — Just Russell Crowe Delivering a Viciously Real, Career-Defining Performance
‘Nuremberg’ Review: Russell Crowe Commands James Vanderbilt’s Harrowing Historical Drama With Nuremberg, director and screenwriter James Vanderbilt delivers one of the most striking…
After 37 Years, the Unthinkable Happened at Madison Square Garden — And It Changed Dog Show History Forever
Andy Linton and Penny the Doberman Pinscher and 2026 Westminster Best in Show.Credit : Michael M. Santiago/Getty NEED TO KNOW Penny…
From Oasis to Celebrity Traitors? Liam Gallagher Says He’s Being Lined Up by BBC
LIAM Gallagher has revealed he is being lined up for Celebrity Traitors by BBC bosses – and fans are going…
Shock and Sorrow as The Voice UK Star Dean Franklin D-i-es “Surrounded by Love” Weeks After C@ncer Battle Began
THE Voice UK contestant Dean Franklin has died following a battle with cancer, aged 36. The star, who appeared on…
It Looked Like Hollywood Magic… But There Were No Tricks Involved. The Stadium Went Silent for One Split Second — What Happened Next Was 100% Real
Auburn bald eagle flies at Philadelphia Eagles game Auburn’s eagle Independence left her home stadium and flew in Philadelphia before…
No Celebrities, No Gimmicks: Budweiser’s Early Super Bowl Commercial Wins Over America With Powerful Storytelling
Budweiser Fans Applaud Brand’s New ‘American’ Super Bowl Commercial Years After Controversy As Budweiser celebrates 150 years of brewing in the United…
End of content
No more pages to load






