ANOTHER SYDNEY PRIVATE SCHOOL… ANOTHER HORRI...

ANOTHER SYDNEY PRIVATE SCHOOL… ANOTHER HORRIFYING ALLEGED S-EXUAL A-SSAULT..! – THREE BOYS ACCUSED OF HOURS-LONG GANG R-APE AS FRESH QUESTIONS ARE RAISED ABOUT STUDENT SAFETY.

Three schoolboys charged with sexually assaulting a girl in Sydney over the weekend allegedly followed her to a home before carrying out an hours-long group sexual assault, police will allege.

The boys, all aged 17, allegedly sexually assaulted the 17-year-old girl at a home in the Macarthur region on August 15.

It is understood two of the boys attend the elite private school St Gregory’s College, located in Gregory Hills near Campbelltown.

The Marist Catholic school, which promotes a ‘You will reap what you sow’ motto across its website, costs more than $12,350 a year for Year 11 and 12 students to attend.

In a letter seen by the Daily Mail on Thursday, principal Matthew Brennan told parents he was ‘very sorry’ to share the news that two students were due to face court in relation to an alleged sexual assault.

‘We express our deep concern for the young woman police have said was the victim of the alleged sexual assault and her family and loved ones,’ Mr Brennan said.

‘Sexual violence has no place in our community, and the College stands with all victims of sexual violence. It is abhorrent what is alleged by police and is the antithesis of what we stand for and the values that we embrace.

‘These are very serious allegations and the judicial process must now be allowed to take its course free of any commentary.’

Two students connected to St Gregory’s College have been accused of sexually assaulting a 17-year-old girl on the weekend
+3
View gallery

Two students connected to St Gregory’s College have been accused of sexually assaulting a 17-year-old girl on the weekend

St Gregory’s College principal Matthew Brennan told parents the allegations were ‘abhorrent’
+3
View gallery

St Gregory’s College principal Matthew Brennan told parents the allegations were ‘abhorrent’

A St Gregory’s College spokesperson also told the Daily Mail the school could not comment any further ‘out of respect for the police investigation and judicial process now underway’.

The trio were arrested on Wednesday morning and charged with multiple offences, including one youth with 11 charges: six counts of aggravated sexual assault in the company of others and three counts of sexual intercourse without consent.

Another was charged with eight offences, including six counts of aggravated sexual assault in the company of others, common assault and sexual intercourse without consent.

The third youth has been charged with two counts of aggravated sexual assault, offender in company with others.

With the trio set to face the NSW Children’s Court today, police will allege that the boys had been at a local football match prior to the assault, before underage drinking at a pub with the girl, the Daily Telegraph reports.

When the girl decided to head home after starting to feel unwell, police will allege two of the boys initially went with her before a third later joined them, with all alleged to have been involved in the sexual assault for differing lengths of time.

‘On Sunday 16 August 2026, officers attached to Camden Police Area Command, with assistance from The Hume Police District, commenced an investigation after receiving a report a teenage girl had been sexually assaulted,’ a NSW Police spokesman said.

‘Following extensive enquiries, about 7am on Wednesday, strike force detectives, with assistance from South West Metropolitan Region’s Operations Support Group and Public Order and Riot Squad, executed search warrants at several homes in the Macarthur Region.

The three boys were due to appear before a children’s court on Thursday
+3
View gallery

The three boys were due to appear before a children’s court on Thursday

‘During the search warrants, officers seized electronic devices and items for further examination.’

It comes just one week after a separate incident, where three teenage boys were charged with the alleged sexual assault of a 14-year-old girl in a Bondi Junction alleyway.

The boys, all students from elite Sydney private school Scots College, allegedly assaulted the girl on July 22 after the group had been drinking together.

Two boys, aged 13 and 14, were each charged with aggravated sexual assault in company and two counts of aggravated sexual touching of another person.

A third teen, aged 14, was charged with one count of aggravated sexual assault in company and one count of aggravated sexual touching of another person.

The three teens remain on bail and will face a children’s court on August 25.

Disclaimer: This story is fictional and created for entertainment purposes only. Any names, characters, places, or events are fictitious or used fictitiously. No real person or organization is intended to be portrayed.

Related Articles